Monday 1 October 2012

Freshers #2

So last week was a killer.
It was Freshers week which meant only one thing...going out.
As part of the CU I had lots of things to organise during the week on top of living, which definitely became tough towards the end of the week!
I had to get up at 7am every morning as well as going out every night; so on average 3 hours sleep a night. Yeah, I don't know how I'm still alive.
We had my housemates 21st which meant absolute chaos. 6 of his friends came to stay in our house which meant a week long game of 'musical beds'. If you weren't quick enough in your bed, someone would beat you to it! Crazy.

So this is a week long OOTD post, I managed to miss out 3 days from either being a rush or a little too intoxicated (oops)

Dress: New Look childrens section


Dress: Topshop
Belt: Vintage

Dress: New Look Childrens

Belt: Primark



You can't see what I was wearing...fail.
But its the only picture of my outfit!
Top: H&M
Shorts: Jeans I transformed
Belt: Primark
Shirt: Borrowed from Zara :)
The shorts Zara is wearing are mine too!

Freshers was manic, absolutely crazy.
Especially Friday night- we had a houseparty with UV paint. As you can imagine, our house is covered in patches of UV paint!
We all had "I <3...." on our faces. Mine said Dan if you can't tell haha ;)
It was a Paint VS Foam party, but thankfully I managed to avoid all that jazz and have a good night without looking like a multicoloured drowned rat afterwards (although my face paint did look a little crazy!)

I am definitely paying the price for such a crazy week though, I had the dreaded Freshers Flu :( 
I spent 9 hours in the same position on my bed yesterday watching TV being looked after very well being fed tea and chocolate! I have the best housemates!
Lecture's started today, and I felt like death warmed up sitting in the lecture theatre, no joke.

Here's to a more relaxing week ;)

Love, Elizabeth xx

PS: My camera wasn't focuing properly :( I'm trying to figure out waht's wrong to get better photos!

Tweet Me:_lizabethstone
Instagram Me: _lizabethstone

19 comments:

  1. New Look's kids section has a whole host of hidden gems!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds crazy! But fun ! :-) feel better soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite definitely is the dress from Topshop. You look lovely in all three xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello

    IM BACK !!!!
    dead laptop but im not dead haha love the outfits, glad you enjoyed freshers i didnt make it any freshers nights :( my boyfriend did the week and said it was amazing tho very jelous , what do you think of peep ? ive heard bad things hahah hope your well sweetie

    www.fallinglashes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i adore the new look beauties you have found! hope you feel better soon! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh, so envious, I really miss my uni days! Hope you feel better soon lovely!
    Mel xx

    melswallofmirrors.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh sounds fun!! Very cute outfits xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a crazy and fun week! Love your dresses :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have the flu too and a possible chest infection! Thankfully, I have tomorrow and Friday off. BBT box set in bed for me. I love all your outfits especially the first. Haha, musical beds sounds amazing and fun! Get well soon m'dear!

    Just Smile.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahh sounds like you've been having a fab time! Hope you feel better soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look so lovely! Love the cute outfits!!!

    Hope you are feeling better now!

    Love, Joann xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely outfits! :) Love the white dress from newlook. Freshers is crazy isn't it haha, last year I was going to lectures after only a couple of hours sleep, and then going back out the next night, don't know how I coped! Hope you're feeling better :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. waooo you look absolutely amazing!!

    www.meryswardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like your blog! I would like to invite you to me :) Let's follow each other =]

    ReplyDelete
  16. All of your outfits are SO pretty! Especially love the burgundy dress! x
    Just Rach ♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your outfits! I do feel sorry for you, waking up early and having to play a game of musical beds. But we all have been through something like that one time or another.

    http://huesmuseandviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. so sweet!

    your newest follower no.278

    Savina
    The Blossom Girls♡

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous! I love the white dress better. I looks great on you!

    http://www.afterflats.com

    ReplyDelete