Friday 4 May 2012

The one with the bows.

I'm sure you all remember the gorgeous dress I bought for £5 in Primark. 

Well as I've not got much to report I thought I'd do a quick OOTN for you all :)


The eagle eyes of you will notice I'm wearing 2 different pairs of shoes in the pictures. 
I was going to wear my heels but then knew they were gonna hurt so decided on flats. 
I'm not sure why I decided this in the middle of picture time!

So here's the thing. I know I'm ill, and I know I was in hospital last week. But for some strange reason I thought I could suck it up and go out. I was wrong.
I left after 10 minutes after a mini breakdown, and decided there and then that I needed to get better no matter what. 
So at 1am, I text my parents asking if I could go home. They panicked of course, but I just genuinely needed to be surrounded by familiar things and their love. 
So I'm home now for a bit.

Onto my week through Instagram

1) My tights sparkled in the sun, I realised after I posted the picture that you can't actually tell they were sparkly at all...

2) My hair dye! Since I washed it in special colouring stuff it does look a lot more like the colour on the box. It's purple/red/auburn in different lights :)

3) It was my beautiful nan's 90th birthday last Saturday, unfortunately I was in Bangor so couldn't go to her tea party. But she's an inspiration to me.

4) It was 12midnight on Sunday, and we decided to watch Madagascar, it was the best.

5) 'Working hard'

6) I fancied being vein.

7) Since getting ill, obvious it's not advisable to drink and my tablets specify no alcohol. So to make my tea more fun whilst other were pre-drinking, I used a straw! :)

8) My best friend Iain :)

9) On the train home, Wales is a very pretty place.

10) Russian dolls form great procrastination.

My instagram's: lizinadream :)

Love, Elizabeth xx


25 comments:

  1. I definitely agree with you, I'm the same, always put heels on but swap for flats last minute!

    I don't blame you for going home hun, you definitely need your family around you at this time when you've been so poorly!

    Lovely instagram photos too, the hair dye is gorgeous, they always take such a long time to show in hair don't they!

    zoeliannex.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only 5pounds? Omg amazimg dress ♥

    http://fantasyfashioned.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your ooutfit and your pictures :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. awh, thanks for the comment on my blog! cute outfit!
    -chelsea
    chelseajuarbe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are looking lovely as usual! I adore your russian dolls and congratulations to your nan and happy birthday, that is an amazing age to reach! XxxX http://thesecondhandrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Drinking tea through a straw is the way forward :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw cute bows! lovelove <3
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute dress! Primark is a great shop but I've done shopping there only twice. :(. I wish there would be some Primark stores in my country!
    I follow you!
    xoxo
    http://strawberrystarfruit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely outfit, the dress was such a bargain.
    Cute collection of photos -ah Russian dolls (:

    ReplyDelete
  10. This dress is so pretty! Looks really good on you :) I can't believe it was only 5 pounds! xo

    www.ellenlovesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! we've fallen in love with your blog! you've a new followers and you're invited to our blog. It would make us so happy! :) Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing dress, super cute Instagram pics, too!

    xo, Megan

    http://indieflower-meg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute dress!

    :)
    Allison
    afashionfiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. The dress is beautify!l Good that you feel better now!
    I'm your new follower and it would be grew if you follow me too!

    Kisses from Hong Kong,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look lovely, the colour of that dress is fabulous :)

    Sorry to hear you're I'll, hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your dress!!! It is fab:)

    Kisses, Lucy!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very cute dress :) Love the little slogan in the background too! Aw, sorry you're feeling so ill still, but glad you made the decision to go home to be looked after. A good hug from a loved one-that's got to make a bit of a difference. Plus, your gran looks pretty cool for 90!

    Hope you feel better soon lady xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hope your ok doll, I understand that when your ill all you need is your mam and dad. Get well soon sweetpea.

    B xxx
    backfortea.blogspot.com


    ps- tea beats alcohol anytime :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. omg i love your dress! and those post its are soo cute!

    xx
    Glass of Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  20. That dress is too cute!! Such a steal! I'm sorry you still aren't feeling well, but I think being at home will definitely help! Sending positive thoughts your way!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. That dress is a great color! I hope you are doing better! :)

    heatherhoneyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. The dress looks even better on, still can't believe you got it for £5, amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. LOVE LOVE love this dress sweetie .... BARGAIN

    xoxoxox

    fallinglashes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete