Monday 16 April 2012

Awards and thank yous.

I was awarded 2 more awards :) 

You're such lovely ladies out there, you make me smile so!

First up is The Blogger Appreciation Award


I was awarded this one by Tia at Bellezzababe :)
She is one beautiful girly! I have total blogger envy over her way of writing when it comes to beauty, her posts are honest and true and written with a flair.
She's a girl after my own heart as she puts together posts about hotel toiletries (we all steal them and treasure them right?) and I love her most recent feature of her wishlist!
I'd love you to go check her out, shes a very very lovely girly (she also has amazing hair!!!)

As I had this award not too long ago, I shall link back to the previous award :)
http://butterflyboo.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/i-won.html

Next up, I've been awarded a very very lovely award, one I'd not heard of, and it came all the way from Australia!! (I was very excited haha)
This one is the One Lovely Blog Award
I was given this from sweetaholic-beauty! She is a beautiful lady from Melbourne, Australia!
Her blog is amazing, no joke. The pure beauty content of it all is so good. Her posts about products are really helpful and useful and makes me lust over products I can't get in the UK. She is a lovely lovely girl, no wonder she got this award!

The Rules:
List 7 facts about yourself
Nominate other bloggers for this award

ohkaaaaaay
1) When I look up at the sky and see a plane I make up where they're going and what they're gonna do there, secretly wishing I was doing it too!
2) I dream that one day I'll be able to save people's lives, or improve them dramatically through my work,
3) In my actual physical dreams, I have the weirdest ones ever. The latest weird one was that I gave birth to twins, then they started talking like 10 seconds later...and then turned into bulldogs in my arms, weird huh.
4) Whenever I hear an ambulance siren I always pray that they're gonna be okay.
5) I take myself too seriously a lot of the time.
6) When I'm in bed at uni I pretend I'm in bed at home, it makes me go to sleep peacefully.
7) I'd love a tattoo which says 'Love' in Hebrew on my back, but I'm too scared of needles!

The bloggers I'm nominating areeeeee:

I just kept it at two this time, cause in my mind this is an extra special award for two extra special bloggers :)

I'd love to say a massive thank you to all my followers, old and new. 
I passed the 100 followers mark last week and its just really overwhelming knowing that people really are reading my blog like I read theirs.
I've had a particularly rubbish day today, but reading the comments on here really have cheered me up, so thank you from the bottom of my heart :)

I'm off to find my chocolate, PJ's, and find a film. I'll be doing a proper update soon when I've done something interesting!!

Loveeee xxx

26 comments:

  1. Well done to you, and to the two wonderful bloggers receiving these awards! You all deserve it!

    Lots of love xxx

    www.etiennesjournal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, you definately deserve it!!
    xxx

    zoeliannex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your awards!
    Please feel free to stop by/follow my blog! I would love to know what you think!

    :)
    Allison
    http://afashionfiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did not know about ur blog and is so cute! i'm following u now :) what about following eachother? :)
    www.meryswardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your award!

    You have a nice blog. Would you like to follow mine?

    Simply follow me with GFC, and then comment on any of my posts to let me know that you’re following. After that, I’ll follow you back 100%.

    Take care.

    nialangleyspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulations on the blog awards! i do the same thing when i hear ambulances too. i thought i was just really weird about it but i am glad i am not alone!
    xx jes, www.twosmuppies.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I thought I was the only one, it's nice to know I'm not haha!
      xx

      Delete
  7. I do the same thing with planes! Congratulations! <3

    Ellen xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! I am the same way, if I see a plane in the sky I can't help but wonder where it's headed and why people are going there :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha totally, it's so interesting isn't it? Thank you :) xx

      Delete
  9. Well done with the awards - mind if I add one more? ;)
    I just nominated you the Versatile Blogger Award over on my blog! :)
    Tasminaaa x

    ReplyDelete
  10. amzinnngggg!!!! great photos I LIKE IT!!!! ;O)))) i found your blog, i follow you, i hope you follow me back (if you like me blog) big kisses from germany ;****

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much, I'll check your out now :) xx

      Delete
  11. Thank you so much! I really appreciate it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow thanks so much for another blog award honey! I feel very honoured! Congratulations on getting so many awards, you'll be getting an Oscar before you know it! http://thesecondhandrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete