Monday 13 February 2012

Versitile Blog Award :)

Life is ceraaazy, and in this crazy world - you beautiful people are giving me awards!


The beautiful Tia at http://bellezzababe.blogspot.com/ awarded me the Versitile Blog Award!
Tia is gorgeous and blogs with a passion in her writing that I find really special. Go check out her blog - she's fab! :)

Rules of the award
1) Thank the person who awarded you with a link back
2) Tell 7 things about you
3) Pass this on to 10 newly discovered blogs and let them know they recieved the award.


Ohhhkay. 7 things about me.
  • I was born whilst my parents were on holiday in Shropshire. Of all the things they thought was sensible whilst due - going on holiday was one on them!

  • I find cleaning very theraputic

  • I have the weirdest fear ever- even writing that I have it makes my heart go crazy. 

  • My aim in life is to visit all the major zoos in the world

  • I have a soft spot for Louis Tomlinson in One Direction
  • One day I hope to set up a charity and change lives
  • I have developed an addiction to cheese on toast followed by chocolate digestives dipped in tea


    The 10 blogs I am awarding this to are :

15 comments:

  1. i loveeeee the zoo! <3 you are mad adorbs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award!!

    http://lovelyprettyworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much!! :) And congrats for receiving it! I'll post about it soon. I'm so behind :( xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so sweet - thanks so much! And it's so fun to learn more about you :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you! You totally deserve the award :) xx

      Delete
  5. Congratulations lovely lady!
    B xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw thanks so much for the award honey! So kind of you! I love your seven things, I love your addiction to cheese on toast and choc digestives dipped in tea, sounds heaven! Lovely about the zoo's and charity. Thanks again for the award, I really enjoy reading your blog and I'm glad you like mine! XxxX
    http://thesecondhandrose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww I have just seen this, thank you for your lovely kind words! I just read your post about the guy that bought you a Parker Pen!! Made me giggle xx

    ReplyDelete