Tuesday 14 February 2012

A Parker Pen and Sprinkles.

I live with 5 people, an international student, a mature student and then the best 3 friends a girl could ask for...until their respective other halves come to stay. You see, in the room next to me is the best guy ever, but sadly for him, his girlfriend lives in Austria. They see eachother about once every 1/2 months, so it isn't that bad but she's come to stay this week! Yay for him. Boo for me.
Not seeing eachother very often means that they make the most of when they do, on the other side to the wall to me. Ew. Whenever she stays I'm treated to pretty much 24hr sex next to me. It's horrific, and I find it very hard to look at my flatmate in the eye for a while.
Whenever she stays, I spend a much time in my other flatmates room possible.
Until this week, as my other flatmates boyfriend has come to stay this week, so guess what? She's treated to lots of sex too. Granted they see eachother at least 4 times a week, so it's not as bad. But we can't even escape to eachother rooms...great.

Anyway. I went out on Saturday as I hadn't for a while, and had a really fun time. 
They were doing particularly cheesy songs in between the club tracks, so we had lots of YMCA-ing, "Thats what makes you beautifuuuuuuuuuuuul-ing" and Cotton- eye joe-ing, which was definitely what I needed. On the way back I stopped off at the takeaway with my friend, and someone ran up to me and screamed "Whitney Houston's DEAD". Didn't exactly believe her as she was very drunk. But it's a great loss, and my prayers are with her family.
But what was really scary was that at the same time I was at the takeaway, in the road opposite someone was being murdered. I only found out the next day.

Here's what I wore:


Yes it's a mixture of two outfits you've seen before! 
Top: Actually a dress tucked in, H&M on sale at £7!
Shorts: Primark in the summer
Tights: Morrisons
Belt: Came with other shorts



Face:
Eyeliner: Collection 2000 Extreme 24hr Felt Tip Liner
Mascara: Collection 2000 Pump Up The Volume
Concealer: Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection
Lipstick: Miss Sporty Perfect Colour 058 Malaga

Possibly the weirdest thing happened to me on Monday:
So I was in morrisons with my best friend/flatmate and we were casually looking at pizza. And this guy came up to us and asked about our Law Assignment. (A couple of weeks ago he'd spoken to me and asked where to hand it in), anyway it took us about 10 minutes to explain where to pick them up, and we thought he understood so we carried on shopping. But oh no, he decided to follow us.
He followed us all about Morrissons whilst asking us questions, he asked where we were from, what it was like, why we came to Bangor, how old we were, what courses we were doing, where we lived. All sorts. So I returned the favour and asked why he came to Bangor, he replied "Because the logo has 5 lions on it...and I like lions" Yeah, so this guy came all the way from Nepal to Bangor, because he likes lions. He asked about Valentines Day, and we said we were alone so we were spending it together, but he took us seriously and starting interrogating us about what we were doing, what we were going to buy each other, and whether were going on Vacation. Eventually he left us alone.
A couple hours later, we were waiting outside our lecture theatre waiting to go in and he came up to us and said "This is for you and Valentines", he handed me a brand new Parker Pen in it's packet, and handed my flatmate a tub of 'Sugar Butterfly Sprinkles'.
That's right- he bought us a pen and sprinkles for Valentines Day.

I will leave you on that note, how is everyones Valentines Day? Doing anything special?
xxx

22 comments:

  1. you and read lipstick = match made in heaven x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you! I've been so unsure about buying one cause I thought I was too pale! But I've had a few people say that so I think I like it :)xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It was so so strange- weirdest moment in a very long time! xx

      Delete
  3. great blog,You have a new follower for sure!
    Katie xx

    Dreaming of Forever,
    http://dreamingofforeverxkatie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit - that top is SO pretty!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay that is a very very weird story! Strange presents but it is cute! Love your outfit, you look gorgeous in your photos! Oh god the joy of thin walls and having flatmates! I suggest loud music, ear plugs or headphones! XxxX http://thesecondhandrose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so strange! Thank you! Definitely putting in my earplugs every night haha xx

      Delete
  6. you look great! and you have amazing style!! and smile <3
    I'm your follower... maybe you will follow back? I'm waiting for you <3 :) :*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always look forward to reading about all your stories, the stalker lion guy sounds so funny! Bet it was slightly scary at the time though! Oh god, nothing is worse than hearing sex through the wall, you should return the favour now ;-). xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it was hilarious! ME and my friend did not stop laughing for at least half an hour!

      Haaaa xx

      Delete
  8. The guy following you sounds very weird indeed. I have to say, I was expecting him to give you a rose, not a Parker pen! But Parker pens are cool- they were the only pens I would write with when I was at secondary school.

    Great blog by the way, I am now following xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well a rose would make a lot more sense..but not in his mind!

      Yeah I love the pen, its just strange haha/

      Thank you :) xx

      Delete
  9. Love the color of your lips! I could never rock red lipstick :)

    xo, tasha
    twenty-something blog
    follow me

    ReplyDelete
  10. New follower her :) Aww bless as strange as the whole encounter sounds that is pretty sweet bless him not many guys would bother to get v day pressies for people they dont really know you must have good karma :)
    Hugs & Fairy wishes
    Heather xx
    http://thebookybeautylover.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha ah never thought of it like that, its kinda sweet i guess :)
      Thank you for following me :) xx

      Delete
  11. Haha this made me laugh about the strange boy! And there's someone in the same situation as your flatmate who lives above me in halls, I feel your pain haha. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha its awful! I'm just spending a lot of time elsewhere...xx

      Delete