Thursday 16 February 2012

Pale face and red lipstick.

Valentines Day in a club- we were surrounded by really creepy people who wanted to drown their sorrows for being alone. Tbf, we were there too, so that doesn't make us any better. But we're not creepy haha!
I'm not gonna lie- there was a worrying amount of couples there, I would not have been impressed if I had a boyfriend and he suggested we went to a free club for the night where there are lots of creepy people!
I went with just my best friend/flatmate as our Valentine's date cause we have eachother, and that was fun. We didn't take our sprinkles and Parker Pen though (if you have no clue what I'm on about, read my previous post haha).
There were some creepy guys who wanted to dance with us, we managed to convince them we were lesbians to make them go away. I don't think they actually believed us, after we refused to kiss cause we were 'too shy to do it in public' haha. But they left us alone after that at least haha.
There was this really drunk girl and she literally ran into me and nearly knocked me over- was so rude. So this guy came up to me and was like "are you okay?! she hit you pretty hard" after making sure I was fine he went on his way. Then about an hour later we bumped into eachother again and he said "i just wanna make sure you don't have post traumatic stress after that" and I didn't see him again.
Then last night, when we were out (more on that later -awful awful night!) I bumped into him again, and he said he was talking about me to someone earlier in the day. What.
He said they'd asked whether he'd pulled the previous night, and he said (according to him) "No, but I did meet this girl who was really really pale and had bright red lipstick, it was amazing".
It's not just me- that is a really weird thing to say right!?
He wanted to take me out on a 'non-valentines day date', I'm not holding my breath on that one haha.

Anyway, this is what I wore on Tuesday:


I've no idea where I was looking!

Blazer: Charity shop find - see previous post
Top: Tesco White Vest
Skirt: Tesco school range
Tights: Peacocks flesh coloured x2
Necklace: Internacionale
Bracelet: Part of a set from New Look
Nails: 'Pink Skies' H&M

So we went out for the Traffic Light Party last night- it was horrific. You got labelled with a sticker, either "No thanks" for taken, "Maybe..." if you were seeing someone/willing to cheat/I've no idea, or "Try me" for single. It's safe to sat my 'Try Me' sticker lasted all of 2 minutes on me.
How disgusting, why would I want to be labelled like that.
So much drama over boys, I don't know why they act so stupid when they're drunk.
My friend is having major problems with a guy and we spent all night trying to work out what to do, which wasn't great. I got cornered by one of my friends who then proceeded to lick me (ewww) on my face over and over again.
I had to tell someone that I wasn't interested in him after he got the wrong end of the stick and he got very upset and was very drunk.
Then I woke up to a barrage of texts from all of his friends telling me what I horrible person I was and things. Lovely.

Anyways. Rant over.

The past few days have been manic. I've officially become the CU's treasurer so I'm learning the ropes of that as well as being on the Missions Team (for the CU) and our missions weeks is next week.
I'm orgainising and hosting an Open Mic Night tomorrow night so that's been really stressful figuring out everything. And I've also managed to volunteer to orgainise a drama to perform in a weeks time..that's an awful lot of work for a week haha. It's all very stressful!

I hope you've had productive days:)
xxx

13 comments:

  1. That all sounds just a bit weird, ha. Where are these boys from?!

    I do happen to think that pale faces and red lips (nearly typed that the other way round!) looks great. Like your outfit too!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who knows- but they all came to Bangor haha!

      Ah thank you :) xx

      Delete
  2. Wow you have an awful lot of drama in your life! Aww it is a weird thing to say but cute, maybe its fate! XxxX http://thesecondhandrose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha apparently so! Or maybe I just blog about it more, who knows!
      That's what my flatmate has been telling me, we'll see. I've finally agreed to go out with him haha! xxx

      Delete
  3. Haha - that IS kind of an awkward thing to say - but sort of a compliment, right? Love the blazer you're wearing - so cute!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well you are a beautiful woman and men get stupid around beautiful women.
    (Some psychologists in Canada got together to test whether the old adage that men act like idiots around beautiful women had any truth to it. Turns out it’s true as the sight of a beautiful woman is enough to screw up men’s ability to rationally discount various options.)
    Good luck with the drama! Let us know how it worked out.
    Love, Joann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh well I didn't know that! Thank you for such a compliment too :) xx

      Delete
  5. Mmmh Ive been to the same thing once - Not really sure If I liked it or not xx Prob not the best idea when there is drink involved xx
    Really love your blog xx Wanted to invite you to check out my beauty blog sale xx Lots of Essie, OPI, Leighton Denny, etc xx Hope to see you there xx Maybe we can follow each other xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh god the boys only wanna know me when I'm drunk! And on nights out I avoid Traffic Light games...even if you wear red they still follow you around! Love your outfit too, especially the blazer!

    Gemma x

    www.gemmasatire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute!

    http://heydahye.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the blazer and necklace!
    and also the red lips :)

    - MrVhallah.com -

    ReplyDelete