Thursday 2 February 2012

Happiness continued.

No night out is complete without a drink being poured over someones head..right?
Seems to be an occuring theme amongst my friends these days. Thankfully I haven't fallen victim to it yet, I just need to avoid annoying somebody with a drink in their hands haha!
Recently my posts have been about my adventures of going out, but Tuesday was pretty sedate compared to recent events. I went out with both my flatmates (minus one who was ill, boooo :( )  and a group from CU as it was one of the girls birthday. But we had fun. My flatmate nearly got into a fight after defending me and my friend against a guy, he's so protective- I love him!

Here's what I wore on Tuesday :




Top - New look vest
Shorts - Think they were a summer purchase from Primark!
Tights - Morrissons (I was as shocked as you are right now)
Heels - Regular New Look Heels
Necklace - Avon, many moons ago it broke on Wednesday eve :(

Last night we went to student night in Occy - it was toga night. I didn't take up the fancy dress haha. However lots of people did, there were 2 extremes : Girls who wore tissue paper which covered up nothing or people that went all out and looked fab in a toga- just a little bit silly.
After being out Monday and Tuesday already, I was pretty tired but was determined to have a good night. Occy has two floors, one which is most popular with chart music and general club-y ness, and another which has cheesy music, with less people and less shoving. We chose to be in the cheese music one last night, and it was so much better than usual.
We could dance and sing to 'Mysterious Girl' and S club 7 without the usual strange looks, because everyone else was doing it too!
Was so much fun! Of course the night wasn't drama free.
The guy that I mentioned before who my flatmates took revenge on was there and when his friend dragged me over to him, he was wrapped around some girl who then proceeded to say "He's my brother" yeah right. Haha, his friend said that "out of all the girls, I was his favourite". I'm not sure whether that was supposed to comfort me, seeing as I was just one of the many girls haha.
Another guy took a liking to my flatmate and followed her around everywhere, we literally went to every corner of the club and we still got followed!
When we were about to leave a guy stroked my legs...that was weird.
Anyway, this is what I wore Wednesday: (I am aware one pic is very blurry - sorry)



Top: Primark years ago
Skirt: Tesco school range - an old sixth form one
Tights: Peacocks flesh coloured x2
Heels: New Look (You're just gonna have to take that for granted, I always wear them!)

I gave blood this afternoon.
Last time I attempted I was deemed underweight and they only took half the donation due to the risk to my health. So I'm really pleased that I was able to this time!
Of course I went through about half an hour of rigorous testing, weighing, measuring to make sure I was going to be okay this time. It really is a big deal to me that I do it as I've watched my mum do it for years - and I know it really does save lives.
I can't really use my right arm too much as it's really sore. Accounting Lecture will be fun haha!
I'd fully recommend Giving Blood if you ever get the chance - you really don't know what difference you're making to someones life.

How are we all? :) xxx

19 comments:

  1. Both outfits are gorgeous, not surprised at your stories of the guys going crazy over you ;-). Oh wow, that sounded perverted hahahah. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaa! Thank you :) ah that's so nice! however I think all the guys in Bangor are just very randy haha xx

      Delete
  2. love the first outfit. Re - getting stuff from unusual sources, I like looking in Edinburgh Woollen Mill, I got a neon blue leopard print scarf there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Ah really? I love surprises like that! xx

      Delete
  3. I love both of these outfits; you have such a killer body!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the first outfit - especially the tights! xx

    http://thebeautyoflouise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :)

      I was so surprised to see them in Morissons!xx

      Delete
  5. Great outfits! Fun tights!!

    http://brightandsassy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this outfit of yours! You look super adorable with the tights.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you, I have fallen in love with the tights! xx

      Delete
  7. Nice photos and really cool outfits, I especially like the second one, you look great, I like your top, what a great print and that skirt is so nice, the perfect touch to the outfit also you are really beautiful! You have an awesome blog by the way and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for being so kind and lovely!

      You've really made my day! xx

      Delete
  8. thats for the comment on my blog. follow along if you'd like and be sure to enter my giveaway. i am following you.
    -chelsea
    chelseajuarbe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look lovely! It's really inspiring that you've donated blood :)

    Ellen xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never given blood - I don't actually know why either but I really admire those who do. It's so important and I guess you don't realise how important until you or someone close does need to. Self prepping moment there I think :)

    Tia
    xxx

    http://bellezzababe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute outfit! And that would creep me out too if a guy stroked my leg! lol!
    Hope you're having a great weekend!
    XO - Marion
    PS - Just discovered your blog...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE THE WAY YOU DRESS <33333333

    ReplyDelete