Thursday 3 November 2011

Superdrug Haul.

So I was naughty and went to Superdrug! Ooppps.
Basically, I lost my concealer somehow (sad times, it was absolutely amazing!) in the past few days, and my skin's been a mess...so a trip into town was in order.
However, I was in a lecture just before I left, and I got a '3 for 2 on all cosmetics in Superdrug' email..and that's when it went downhill! I started thinking about what I could buy, and before I knew it, I was in Superdrug.
I knew I had to find a concealer, and spent aaaages trying to find a decent one, I tend to think with concealers that it's worth spending a little bit more on them because of colour matching and them going flaky (unfortunately I have to use mine a lot..) whereas with mascara, eyeliner, nail varnish etc I go for cheapy ones. I used to have Collection 2000 Lasting perfection concealer (it must be in my room somewhere!) so I almost got that one again, but felt a little adventurous, and found a GOSH one instead, 'GOSH cover corrector stick' in 1 as I'm very pale which was £5.99
Now that I have it at home, I realise it wasn't worth the money, if I hadn't swatched it and tried it, I would take it back and get back my beloved Collection 2000 concealer. But hey...

Next I realised that I've been looking for a lipstick, and now was the perfect excuse to find one! This would be another cheapy thing, but alas, the only cheaper one I could find was £2.99 but the colours were horrific. So I went on a search, and settled on a Barry M lip paint, in shade 151, Sunset for £4.49



Above is swached on my hand, I'm not sure about it, but I'm sure it'll grow on me...


Next, because I knew I was going to get one free, I thought 'what would I really like' and that answer it always nail varnish haha!
So I went on a search, and fell in love with 'Bourjois innovation' I think the number's 4201 but it's kind of rubbed off so I can't be sure. It's pink and sparkly, after applying it to my nails I realise it wasn't quite the colour I was expecting, and it is just pure glitter, which will be nice as an overcoat. However I did just put it over my 'On Ice' nail varnish from H&M, so maybe the pink will be more prominent on a bare nail. This was £5.99





Altogether, they were £11.98, and I'm not sure it was worth it...

Has anyone else bought make up they regretted because of an offer? xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment